Many of our clients are searching for a natural yet effective method to treat pain. This could be pain that is the result of an injury or just years of repetitive activity on the body. After thorough research, Hill Pro Motion decided to purchase the Lightforce® Therapy Laser as a supplement to our other services.
The Lightforce® Therapy Laser combines cutting-edge technology with therapeutic, non-invasive techniques. It is used throughout athletic programs, chiropractic offices, and physical therapy practices, but there are only a few places in the Kansas City metro that offer it. Hill Pro Motion is proud to be included in the facilities that have recognized the benefits that therapeutic laser therapy has to offer, and we are seeing great results in the clients that have utilized it.
The Lightforce® Therapy Laser offers fast and effective relief. It is applied directly to the skin as it cannot penetrate through layers of clothing. Clients that have tried it state that it feels like a soothing warmth when applied and that the experience is completely pain free and very relaxing.
So, you can understand why we are so excited about it. It is a great new option that we truly believe benefits our clients. But, just in case you aren’t convinced, here are our Top 5 reasons why it could help you:
- It reduces pain and inflammation without the side effects of medication.
- It can be used for both acute and chronic conditions.
- It’s fast! Laser therapy treatments last between 5 and 10 minutes depending on the condition being treated.
- Treatments can be customized for each situation. The laser can be set to operate at a range of levels so that our team can control the wattage output based on the needs of the client.
- It feels good! Many clients receiving Lightforce® laser therapy treatments report enjoying the experience, especially when our massage-ball treatment head is used. They often call it a “laser massage.”
Do we have you convinced? Call our office at 816.607.7180 to schedule a consultation. Our team can develop a treatment plan that is optimal for your condition.